When things go differently

Actually, now would have been the turn of the second part of my own series about Liam.  
But today I wrote my one hundred and twentieth post on Instagram with the title "The Letter from The Grey movie" . The story of the letter is a touching story , that only a few fans know.  But before I tell the story, I would like to tell you the content of the letter here: 
"I want to see your face 
Feel you hands in mine 
Feel you against me 
And I know that will never be 
You left me...
And I can't get you back...
I don't know why I'm writing this 
I don't know what can come of it 
I know I can't get you back...
I don't know why this has happened to us
I feel like it's me 
Bad luck 
Poison 
And I've stopped doing this world 
Any real good...
...Once more into the fray 
Into the last good fight I'll ever know 
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day 
The four lines of the well-known poem from the movie "The Grey" were written by director Joe Carnaham especially for the film. Carnaham mentioned in an interview the words in the letter come from Liam himself. Carnaham encouraged Liam to express his feeling and grief after Natasha's death in his own words in the movie. Many fans don't know the story about this letter. Carnaham gave Liam a blank sheet of paper and said to him ,"write ". Liam looked at him and asked, "What "? Carnaham said to him, " About your feelings and grief. "
I read the story of the letter about a year ago in an interview that was done with Joe Carnaham in 2014 and this story touched me deeply. Especially because these words...these lines are so honest and written with a lot of feeling and love. When I remembered the interview today and looked it up, read it again and remembered it, it was a sad and beautiful moment at the same time. But it also makes you think.  But I think that's how everyone who reads these lines feels.
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Tráthnóna maith a chara Liam, guím oíche iontach suaimhneach oraibh agus tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae ag an mbeirt againn le chéile go luath.  
Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil. Sin an rud is tábhachtaí domsa. 
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!

Natasha about her mother

Memory