We were like Fred and Ginger

Liam's sister-in-law Joely Richardson shared this beautiful photo on her Instagram account a few days ago. Joely wrote, among other things, under the photo:" This is where I spent my holidays for the first 50 years of my life. In the Van region of France . My ( Tony Richardson 1928-1991 , an information from the Blogger) was the custotian  - no central heating,  no TV. I think that's why my sister Tash and I became actors - rainy holidays spent inventing shows,  singing songs,  making hotch potch costumes. We grew up there, and much later so did our children ..."
At the end of her comment Joely wrote:" But after Tasha left it was never the same for me. We'd liter ally dreamt our lives there. We sold it some years ago. It wasn't so much like the closing of a chapter  - more like the book's binding had gone."
❤️ Thank you so much , dear Joely,  for the beautiful photo and the warm-hearted memories you wrote underneath.❤️
When I saw Joely's photo,  I was struck by how much love and affection is shown in this photo.  I notice how much love and happiness was reflected on the face of Liam and Natasha,  and I remembered an interview from 2023 where Liam spoke with so much love about his lovely Natasha:
"She was a radiant beauty with flowing hair. She was very, very acttractive. I had never felt such explosive chemistry between myself and an actor or actress before ",Liam talked about his first ecounter with Natasha. "We were like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. We had wonderful kind of dance. Every night we had this special free dance on stage,  and I wish this dance would never stop. "
"Natasha was always there for everyone throughout our marriage and our time together. She had an open ear for everyone and everything. Yes, she had a very maternal instinct. When we had guest,  she cooked dinner for everyone and prepared everything for the evening. It was always important to her that everyone felt comfortable. While I always saw the glass half empty,  Natasha always saw it as half full. I have always appreciated her positive attitude. I learned to love unconditionally during the sixteen years I was her husband. "
"We need ti pause and be grateful for the time we are alowed to spend with our partners. Because one day we get up in the morning and realize that they are no longer there. What I have learned after Natasha's death is to live and love every day as if it were the last day of my life. Because one day it will be!"
Natasha said in at the end of 2008," Of course I had fallen deeply in love with him. But it was a very bad timing. Because I had just separated from my husband Robert Fox. I was aware that Liam had a reputation as a Ladie's man in the past. But that didn't matter to me I am very happy that woman fall in love with my husband,  because I know why!"
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
I hope that the Irish translator has translated everything correctly, as I have written it to you. I was trying to learn the language, but it's not that easy 🫣
Maidin mhaith a stór Liam, guím lá iontach síochánta oraibh agus tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae ag an mbeirt againn le chéile go luath. Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil. 
Tá áthas orm bhfuil tú ann agus go raibh maith agat as gach rud atá déanta agat domsa. Fiú mura bhfuil tú ar an eolas faoi.
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Please take good care of youself 


Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Memory

Natasha about her mother

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!