About a new film

Oh dear, it's been over a month since I wrote something here. This blog is so important to me. But sometimes things happen that life didn't foresee.
At least I continued working on my little series about Liam on my Instagram account. It now has 181 parts and I'm proud of it. 
I have also been paying attention in recent weeks to the many imposters who are doing a lot of bad things using Liam's name. I am currently putting everything together and will report on it in another post here. 
But today I will write about Liam's next film, which will be released in November "Thug"
I'm using the wording I used in my post today on Instagram, plus some passages from an interview Liam gave in March, which I'm only writing here. 
After it was announced last weekthat the movie "Thug" will premiere in American cinemas on November 1st, I would like to tell you a little bit about the content today:
"Thug" or "Absolution" is set in the 1970s and Liam plays the aging gangster Thug, who tries to make up for his past mistakes. He wants to mend and rebuild his fractured relationship with his children and wants to correct his past criminal activities. In order to achieve this, he has to deal with the criminal underworld. But they don't want to let him go so easily. 
This is a brief synopsis, because unfortunately there isn't much information at the moment. I hope to be able to report more soon! 
In addition to the film, I can also tell you this :
The movie is set in Boston and stars Ron Perlman (Hellboy) and Yolonda Ross (Whitney) alongside Liam .
After "Cold Pursuit" ,this was the second collaboration between Liam and director Hans Petter Molland. 
The movie title "Thug" has been retitled "Absolution" and is the only movie with Liam to be released in cinemas in 2024.
From here on I will write about the interview that I did not report on Instagram: 
At the beginning of the year, Liam revealed in an interview that he had no plans to cut back in the foreseeable future. 
"Audiences are innately intelligent and they'll know when when you past your prime in regards to throwing punches and firing guns, but I'm not there yet", Liam told in the interview. 
In the interview, which was conducted in March with an American film trade magazine,  Liam was also asked about his 'next' film project "The Naked Gun" (the film has since been shot) and he replied, " It was funny last Christmas, because right before Holidays my son's and I were looking through the Academy screeners and-trying to find something silly, some still,  stupid movie that we could giggle at."
"There was none, of course, as they were all very heavy and international. I mean brilliant movies, but all very heavy. "
"When Seth MacFarlane approached me about it  - this was about two years ago now  - I thought, yeah, I guess I could do that as long as I play it dead serious and not try and imitate Mr Leslie Nielsen. He was wonderful. It's a good script, and there's a few laugh-out-loud moments in it."
As a little information: "Naked Gun" will be released in cinemas next year, in summer.
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Maidin mhaith a stór Liam, guím lá iontach síochánta oraibh agus tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae ag an mbeirt againn le chéile go luath.  Sin uile ba mhaith liom.  Cupán tae agus comhrá beag leat.  
Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil.  
Tá sé go deas go bhfuil tú ann. Go raibh maith agat as gach rud  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡 

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Memory

Natasha about her mother

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!