Liam about Marlon Brando

A few days ago I discovered an interview that Liam gave during the filming of "Rob Roy". I enjoyed reading this interview, because Liam's wonderful wife Natasha was also present at the interview and talked about herself and Liam. I'll come back to that in a later blog entry. 
Today I will write about the part where Liam talked about Marlon Brando:
 
"I've just read his autobiography, in which he also talks about his movie 'Apocalypse Now' . A movie based on Conrad's 'Heard of Darkness' . One of "my favorite novels". 
"I remember watching the movie and thinking 'God, Brando is the book. He's previously studied it well. His performance is silent. And then I heard that Brando never bothered to read the book. I think the production company made it up to promote the movie. "
"In the autobiography, Brando's manager talks about Marlon's reaction when he heard that he had won an award for his performance: He said 'Was it the movie where I was bald?' 
"I think what makes Brando a real actor is his ease," Liam continues, after a brief pause, in the interview. 
"I think that's because, on the one hand, he doesn't care about anything and, on the other , he is very committed. The side that doesn't care about anything leads to complete relaxation in front of the camera, and I think that makes up 70 percent of his performance. I think that's what makes the imagination of all actors, because only in this state can the imagination really unfold and actually create something. " Addition information:
Liam and Brando have one thing in common: The both starred in film adaptations of "Mutiny On the Bounty". Brando played Fletcher Christian in 1962 and Liam took on the character of Charles Churchill in 1984.
 
❤️🇮🇪🍀 💚🤍🧡 Maidin mhaith a stór Liam, guím lá iontach síochánta oraibh agus tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae ag an mbeirt againn le chéile go luath. Tá súil agam go n-éiríonn go maith leis an scannánú reatha agus go n-oibríon Oh well rud atá ar sheit go Maith.  Oh tá a fhios agam go mbeidh a lán spraoi agat gan dabht.  
Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil. Tá sé sin tábhachtach domsa. Tá sé go hiontach go bhfuil tú ann.  Go raibh maith agat as gach rud.  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡 
  

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Memory

Natasha about her mother

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!