The Story Behind the Scarf

In the last few days, in various Liam Neeson fake accounts on Facebook, a photo appeared that shows Liam with a colorful scarf. Most adventurous stories have been written about it. I never post any stories from or about Liam unless I have checked the background first.
I found the whole story that this scarf tells in an online edition of a British magazine.
The article begins with the words: 'Liam Neeson receives very special gift from comedian Janey Godleyas the Scottish star knits Hollywood actor a scarf a mind terminal cancer battle' 
The 63-year-old comedian Janey Godley has terminal cancer and a few days ago Janey shared two photos on her Instagram account showing Liam wrapped in a colorful scarf. Janey wrote under the photos, ' The Liam Neeson scarf has arrived in New York and he loves it ',
Last March, Janey revealed on her BBC podcast 'The C Bomb' that she was knitting a scarf for Liam after finding out he was a fan of her voiceover sketches. 
She joked on her podcast, 'He will need to get it before I die that's for sure'.
 The comedian star then went on to do a voiceover of Liam's famous scene from "Taken" . Where he says 'I have a special set of skills. You've got my daughter. I'm coming after you '. Janey told her listeners: "I did a video of that, and it was him lifting up the phone and me going, ' Listen son there is a big spider in my room. See if you bring up a wee cup or something. That would be good 'And he loved it and he liked it. So then my pal said to Liam, 'She started Jazz knitting. This is basically a knitting without following a fixed pattern.' 
It's like I vomited up a knickerbocker glory. But I am knitting him this scarf. Because the good news is you see the thing is when I die I don't have to grieve, as I will be dead and he'll have a great big colorful scarf around his neck and you will see a picture and think, 'That's that creepy scarf she knitted for him. 
Seven months later the scarf has made it's way to Liam who looked visibly overjoyed and proud when he showed and kissed this wonderful piece of knitting. 
Janey announced last month that she would be receiving palliative care for ovarian cancer and would be going into hospice category.
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡 Maidin mhaith a stór Liam, guím lá iontach síochánta place. 
Léigh mé an scéal brónach álainn faoin scairf seo, agus táim thar a bheith sásta go raibh Janey in ann maireachtáil chun an scairf a fheiceáil ag baint leat.  Tá na grianghraif a fheiceann mé a tógadh i do ghairdín thar a bheith álainn agus tá áthas orm tú a fheiceáil chomh sásta.  
A Liam, a chara, tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae ag an mbeirt againn le chéile go luath agus gur féidir linn comhrá beag a bheith againn. Is é sin mo mhian is mó.  
Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil.  Tá sé go hiontach go bhfuil tú ann.  Go raibh maith agat as gach rud. 
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡  

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Memory

Natasha about her mother

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!