A deep and eternal love 💘

Last Monday marked the fifteenth anniversary of Natasha's death. 
 Liam still carries his soulmate deep in his heart and always talks about her with full of love in interviews. If you look closely and read, you can see how much Liam loves her to this day.
I really love and appreciate that very much about this man  . 
In 2008 Natasha said about her love to Liam, " Obviously, I fell in love with him. I didn't care about the stories that said he was a womanizer. I'm pleased that women fall in love with him, because I know why. "
Lovely quote from Natasha ❤️
Some years later Liam said:" They say the hardest thing in the world is losing someone. My wife died unexpectedly. She brought me so much joy. She was my everything. Those 16 years of being her husband taught me how to love unconditionally. We have to stop and be thankful for our spouses. Because, one day, when you look up from your phone they won't be there anymore. What I truly learned most of all is live and love every day like it's your last. Because one day it will be. "
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Ar an drochuair, ní raibh an t-ádh orm riamh go raibh grá ag duine dom ar an mbealach a raibh grá agat beirt dá chéile. A Liam, a chara, tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae againn le chéile go luath... sin an bronntanas is áille a d'fhéadfadh an saol a thabhairt dom.  
Go raibh maith agat go bhfuil daoine cosúil leatsa ann  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!

Natasha about her mother

Memory