Andy Cohen and his lovely message to Natasha

The third obituary I read on the anniversary of Natasha's death came from her long-time friend Andy Cohen. The first thing I noticed was his loving comment under Daniel Neeson's post. Cohen wrote:" Love you so much Danny. And so proud of you. Your mom would love your magaritas, and she was the supreme connoisseur!"
In hiy account, Andy wrote in memory of Natasha:
"Fithteen years ago today, heaven got a new angel. Natasha was "Perfectly Marvelous " ...and left a profound impact on her friend, and on millions who she touched as an artist. I'm trying to put into words the effect she had on my personal trajectory and one way I'm thinking is that she unlocked a window into the world that I'd never considered. She not only tought me about 'the goodlife' in all senses , of the word  ( art, travel, food, wine, fashion), but beyond that she was domatic about the importance of community, shared experience, kindness, manners, laughter and love- all the truly important things in life. I think there was a part of me during those magical years where she was the ringleader for the best things in life that knew this lightning in a bottle couldn't last forever. I sure appreciated that time then, and it lives insides me forever. I can safely say Natasha would be disgusted with the rise of social media, and of the current state of the world and politics, but for her family and friends who all lovingly flooted in her orbit . We were a merry bunch bound completely together by Her. If you can, raise a glass today to the great Natasha Richardson and let her know we all miss her down here." ❤️😇
Really, very nice words from Andy Cohen that describe Natasha the way I always imagine her. It's a shame, I would have loved to meet Natasha in person. But unfortunately that never happened. Rest in Peace dear angel Natasha and take good care of your loved ones  ❤️😇
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
A Liam, a stór, tuigim cén fáth a bhfuil grá agus caillte agat ar Natasha. Molaim go mór thú, tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil. Tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae againn le chéile go luath.  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!

Natasha about her mother

Memory