Liam about his first step as an actor

In his interview with Anderson Cooper for the show "60 Minutes", Liam showed the house where he grew up in the 1950s and 1960s and talked about his first steps as an actor. Which he did when he was 11 or 12 years old: 
(it is a direct continuation of my post yesterday) 
Liam:" There's my house down there. Our house, I should say. "
Anderson Cooper:" Which one? That one right there?"
Liam:" Yeah, it's funny, they look so quaint now, these houses. "
Anderson Cooper;" So when you were growing up here, was it working class?"
Liam:" Very working class, yeah. Hard working people. Protestant and Catholic. Doesn't suffer fools glady. Could see right through you".
Anderson Cooper:" And you're still the same way. "
Liam:" I hope so!"
Not many Ballymena boys dreamed of becoming an actor, but Liam Neeson was drawn to the stage in grammar school. 
Liam:" This is the stage where I first performed. I think I was 11 or 12 years of age. And I jointed it because there was a gorgeous- there's always a gorgeous girl."
......there was this gorgeous girl... I'm glad that this girl was there. .. Because I can't imagine any other actor playing the role of Oskar Schindler or Michael Collins today! 
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Oíche mhaith a chara Liam, guím oíche iontach suaimhneach oraibh agus tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae againn le chéile go luath. Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil.  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
I'm keeping my post a bit short today. My day isn't going well. Sorry.  

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!

Natasha about her mother

Memory