Memory

Memory was the first film that I featured on my Liam Neeson fan page. I don't even know how many times I've seen the film. Definitely not as often as "The Marksman" .
Memory 
2022
Cast:
Liam Neeson: Alex Lewis 
Guy Pearce:Agent Serra
Monica Bellucci: Davana Sealman
Directing : Martin Campbell 
Story:
Professional killer Alex Lewis  ( Liam Neeson) is looking to retire after a long career of violence because of his failing memory. As he accepts his final assignment, he suddenly find himself on an FBI undercover operation, led by Agent Serra ( Guy Pearce).
Alex decides to help Serra's team through hidden clues. 
Even if He finds it in creasingly difficult to remember details, he uses the skills he has trained through out his life. 
To do the right thing at least once in his life of course, this powerful opponents on the plan who want to destroy Alex.
But He knows how to defend himself.
To prepare for his role as Alex, Liam visited hospitals and spoke to relatives, carers and people suffering from Alzheimer's  . 
For me, Memory was and is a film that stands out not only for its action scenes, but also for the character of the main actor. As I said, I've watched Memory a lot, and over time I've become more interested in Alex and how he deals with his illness. A well-prepared Liam Neeson. I would like to see more of such roles from him. 
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Dia duit, a Liam, a chara. Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil.  
Tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae ag an mbeirt againn le chéile go luath.  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!

Natasha about her mother