Natasha about her mother

When Natasha was asked:" What was it like to see your mother, Vanessa Redgrave, on stage or screen when you were growing up?"
Natasha answered:" Well, I didn't see her much on stage, because at that period of her life I don't think she was on stage much. I think it had a profound effect on me. I took it very real, but not only because she's such a great actress, but, you know, when I'd see her as "Isadora" ,you know, died at the end, I'd get doubly upset. 
And my mother would say,' no, it's okay, I'm here. ' And I'd say, ' Well,I know you're here, but it's a true story  ,and that really happened and it's upsetting me,.' But I just love, you know, I just loved watching her movies. I loved- I've always been, you know, I could eat movies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I mean, I need them like a drug!
And I used to watch always old Judy Garland movies, and Marilyn Monroe movies and Katherine Hepburn all - mostly old Hollywood musicals, but those were the kind of movies that I was brought up on."
A beautiful declaration of love from Natasha to her mother and "Old Hollywood"  
I also really love old Hollywood films. Judy Garland and Katherine Hepburn always gave me the opportunity to escape my not-so-beautiful world on Sundays. To forget for an one and a half hour or two.  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
A Liam, a chara, guím gach rath oraibh agus tá súil agam gur féidir linn cupán tae a bheith againn le chéile go luath. Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil.  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!

Memory