My own little Liam series

When I wrote the first episode of my own series "One Photo, One Story" about Liam last year on November 6th, I never would have thought that tomorrow I would be posting the one hundred and eighteenth episode about it.  
I started writing this series for two reasons.  
The first reason was, and still is, that I am upset about all the fake profiles on social networks that claim to be Liam Neeson himself and deceive his fans with false posts and promises. They lie and cheat to Liam's fans with false promises. I don't even know if Liam and his management/team even know how far-reaching these scams are.  I started thinking about what I could do differently, what I could write about Liam without coming across as a fraud myself. I had already read so much about Liam that I thought, why don't I share my knowledge with other fans, why don't I make a little series out of it? How about if I write a little story about a single photo? And so the name of the series "One Photo, One Story" was born.  
In the first part of my series I wrote about Liam's first film "Pilgrim Progress". I started with just a few short sentences.  Today I decided to publish the series here, in my Liam Neeson and Natasha Richardson fan blog. It started with just a few words and has now become something big for me. Because this series is a great help to me for a second reason and distracts me from my problems and worries every day.  
 ❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Go raibh maith agat, a Liam, a chara, as an iliomad scéalta áille agus iontacha atá léite agam fút go dtí seo  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
One Photo, One Story 
Part 1
May 18.2024
Liam's first movie 
In 1979, Liam played his first major role in the TV movie "Pilgrim Progress". In the TV production, the story is told by a man named Christian, who is anxious and ashamed of his sin and the burden on his back. He must make a journey to the Celestrial City (Heaven)to find redemption. 
The film is an adaption of the same-named book from 1678. Liam played the character Evangelist (Jesus)in this movie. 
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Maidin mhaith a stór Liam, guím lá iontach síochánta oraibh agus tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae againn le chéile go luath. Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil.  
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!

Natasha about her mother

Memory