My Favorite Place

This excerpt from an interview Liam gave two years ago is one of my favorite stories Liam has ever told about himself. In the interview, Liam talked about his favorite activities that he pursues when he is not in front of the camera and spends his free time at home: 
"When I'm not fishing I am an avid reader. I love lying in bed and reading. When I am not working and I'm home, I usually don't fall asleep until around five or six in the morning. Because I forget the time while I'm reading. 'Broken'by Don Winslow, a wonderful crime writer. It's the second time I've read it. It's six novelettes and I'd love to make one of those into a movie at some point, if it's possible. And reading one about Christianity called 'Before You Say I' Don't Believe ' by a Gentleman named Roger Carswell. "
In the interview, Liam shared what gave him a guilty pleasure: "A guilty pleasure would be for me to wake up at half past two in the morning and eat dark chocolate or rhubarb crumble. I watch movies in my home theater, go for walks on my property and marvel at nature. Sometimes, when I can't sleep at night I stand up and go on my exercise bike, which is at the foot of my bed, and exercise a little. "
"But my real favorite place is a little hut that Natasha once gave me for my birthday. The hut has a bed and a pot-bellied iron stove. A Flying-fishing equipment is always available in the hut. And when I have time off, I put on my waders, tie a fly to my fishing rod and go fishing in the nearby river. Eight times out of ten I catch nothing! But that’s not the reason why I do it. I concentrate so much on the fish and the fishing that I forget about the time. And when I finally look at the clock, three and a half hours have passed that I've spent just fishing and tying fly pait. It's so cleansing and calming."
As I was looking for new and old stories today, I came across the following happy news: 
I read about Liam's first appeare in front of the camera with his mother-in-law Vanessa Redgrave in the  "Cold Storage" which will be released in 2025. I have already read the novel based on the film and am now even more excited about the film. Liam plays the character Robert Quinn and Vanessa plays Ma in the movie. 
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
Tráthnóna maith a chara Liam, guím oíche iontach suaimhneach oraibh agus tá súil agam go mbeidh cupán tae ag an mbeirt againn le chéile go luath.  
Tabhair aire mhaith duit féin agus fan sláintiúil. Tá sé go deas go bhfuil tú ann.   
❤️🇮🇪🍀💚🤍🧡
 

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I Became a Liam Neeson Fan!

Natasha about her mother

Memory